What is this?
The Glinda skirt is a midi asymmetric skirt handmade with GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton by our seamstress in Lisbon. Inspired by the skirts Stevie Nicks used to wear on stage in the 70s, the Glinda is the kind of skirt that can't help but make you feel sexy and powerful.
Why you'll love it
Bold, vibrant and slightly lower waisted, the Glinda is the kind of skirt you can wear to a date, a party or a picnic with friends. Whether you pair it with its matching top, a fun tee or a warm turtleneck for winter, the Glinda is there to breathe life into your outfits all year long.
- GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton satin printed with OEKO-TEX certified dyes
- 70s-inspired asymetric hem
- Invisible zipper on the side
Print position might change slightly since we aim to cut fabric in a way that reduces waste.
The real vibrancy and tones of the print are difficult to translate through photography, but please check the last photo to see the closest version to its real colors.
Details & care instructions
Model is 1,60cm and wears a size S.
Handmade in Lisbon, Portugal.
- please check our size guide to find your correct size; if you want something made-to-measure, add your measurements to the box above.
- our garments are made to order and will take 2-4 weeks to be handmade by our seamstress before being shipped to you.
- feel free to contact us if you have any questions!